D - if you haven't played this, Halloween is coming and you owe it to yourself! Part 2!

Console, handheld and computer games, retro and modern.
Awbacon
eBay: Awbacon
Initials: Aeb

D - if you haven't played this, Halloween is coming and you owe it to yourself! Part 2!

Post by Awbacon » September 10th, 2019, 1:26 pm

The weirdest game ever...it was hugely successful and well reviewed when it came out but for some reason today D gets made fun of? Sure its full of 90's bad voice acting but D seems like the precursor to so many more modern horror games we got, its definitely something that needs to be checked out. If you get a japanese copy of any of the platforms it released on (Saturn/PS1/3DO) its less than ten dollars!

Anyone else play this already? I never find many people who've experienced the game, let alone heard about it. Seems sad. D2 on the Dreamcast got way more hype and press than this ever did
Last edited by Awbacon on September 17th, 2019, 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

landisama
eBay: cameliacomicfan
Initials: AND

Re: D - if you haven't played this, Halloween is coming and you owe it to yourself!

Post by landisama » September 12th, 2019, 9:20 am

Back in the 90ies, I wanted a horror game and chose Phantasmagoria over this. I bought it later on Sega Saturn (EU). It is an interesting game.

Awbacon

Re: D - if you haven't played this, Halloween is coming and you owe it to yourself!

Post by Awbacon » September 12th, 2019, 6:40 pm

Phantasmagoria wasn't bad either! The sequel "Puzzle of Flesh" as weird af though

Awbacon

Post by Awbacon » September 17th, 2019, 12:45 pm

Part 2!

Pt 2 and the end of season 4. I left the ending out because why spoil such a weird and out there ending? But if you haven’t played the game yet you 100% absolutely should.