Ai Cho Aniki!

Console, handheld and computer games, retro and modern.
Awbacon
eBay: Awbacon
Initials: Aeb

Ai Cho Aniki!

Post by Awbacon » July 23rd, 2019, 1:20 pm

I’ve been doing a series of “odd” games for my YouTube channel, and I wanted to do one from the Cho Aniki series.

Has anyone else ever played this? I never hear it mentioned but I think it’s a damn good shmup. Great music, fun gameplay, solid controls, etc

Check it out if you want, but I’d love to hear what you think about the game itself if you’ve played :)

(Btw there is a contest on my YT page to give away a free PS mini...it’s a puzzle to solve but feel free to get involved!)

ChillingGod
eBay: disruptikk
Initials: SEB

Re: Ai Cho Aniki!

Post by ChillingGod » July 23rd, 2019, 1:56 pm

Yes, I have it but i never cleared it. Its a fun and very weird shooter with the most obscure (but good) controls in a Shooting-Game. I didn't played it for a while now, i should give it another try.

DaveyD
eBay: Dr_Daph
Initials: DPD

Post by DaveyD » July 23rd, 2019, 2:28 pm

Not seen that game before, but after watching your Youtube video I can only wonder WTF was going through the heads of the game developers? :lol: :wtf: :eh:

Awbacon

Post by Awbacon » July 23rd, 2019, 2:50 pm

Lol I don’t know what the devs were thinking either, but it works! It’s the music that really sells it for me

Awbacon

Post by Awbacon » July 23rd, 2019, 2:59 pm

The boss fight music at the end of the video is still one of the most hummable songs in video gaming to me