Marvel vs capcom 3

Console, handheld and computer games, retro and modern.
User avatar
Ringtail
Posts: 106
Joined: August 17th, 2008, 8:18 pm
Location:

Re: Marvel vs capcom 3

Post by Ringtail » February 22nd, 2011, 5:42 pm

Kinda dissappointed with the initial roster, lets hope there is lots and LOTS of DLC in the near future.
People have the right to be stupid, but some abuse that privilege.

User avatar
maxio098ui
Please Continue...
Posts: 209
Joined: October 28th, 2008, 6:15 pm
Location: Amsterdam, Holland
eBay: maxio098ui

Re: Marvel vs capcom 3

Post by maxio098ui » February 22nd, 2011, 5:48 pm

yeah, looking at it feels like they left out some key chars just to sell DLC.
The screws used to seal up this cart are wood screws. Nobody is going to waste good wood screws on a bootleg, they'd just use cheap electronic screws instead.

User avatar
Lordstar
Vinyl Pusher
Posts: 2588
Joined: August 17th, 2008, 6:30 pm
Location: Liverpool, UK (karoshidrop.com store)
eBay: N/A
Contact:

Re: Marvel vs capcom 3

Post by Lordstar » February 23rd, 2011, 2:19 pm

online play is **** up. You cant watch matches and you cant limit parties to non simple play mode which is stupidly over powred. Also whos bright idea was it to leave simple mode in ranked matches? Really? Your a **** idiot who ever it was.
New ketsui tee avaliable for sale here http://tinyurl.com/5t8yrjr" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
www.karoshidrop.com its a work in progress

User avatar
CPS2
Street Fighter
Posts: 2005
Joined: August 19th, 2008, 10:03 pm
Location: Leeds

Re: Marvel vs capcom 3

Post by CPS2 » February 23rd, 2011, 2:46 pm

Can't wait for the Sentinel flowchart like the Ken one in SF4. :lolno:

User avatar
Ringtail
Posts: 106
Joined: August 17th, 2008, 8:18 pm
Location:

Re: Marvel vs capcom 3

Post by Ringtail » February 23rd, 2011, 9:31 pm

Also what happened to the deadpool finisher where he was supposed to beat you to death with your own lifebar? :(
People have the right to be stupid, but some abuse that privilege.

User avatar
tony starks
Posts: 463
Joined: October 30th, 2008, 2:21 am
Location: Starks Enterprises: London Division
eBay: tone_starks
Initials: III

Re: Marvel vs capcom 3

Post by tony starks » February 24th, 2011, 2:53 am

Marvel vs Capcom 3 :palm:
Starks is always out.

User avatar
1up
Posts: 78
Joined: December 19th, 2010, 7:45 am
Location: Denmark
Initials: jbs

Re: Marvel vs capcom 3

Post by 1up » February 24th, 2011, 6:10 am

are there any DLC announced? Im wondering how they will make that work? For online play I mean. Vanilla vs DLC. Will there be a new lobby option for people with DLC or how do they plan on doing it? Forced update with the new characters but they only get selectable if you buy the DLC?

User avatar
Lordstar
Vinyl Pusher
Posts: 2588
Joined: August 17th, 2008, 6:30 pm
Location: Liverpool, UK (karoshidrop.com store)
eBay: N/A
Contact:

Re: Marvel vs capcom 3

Post by Lordstar » February 24th, 2011, 10:07 am

Ringtail wrote:Also what happened to the deadpool finisher where he was supposed to beat you to death with your own lifebar? :(
its in there. It is a level 3 and you turn it on and the person has to hit you.
New ketsui tee avaliable for sale here http://tinyurl.com/5t8yrjr" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
www.karoshidrop.com its a work in progress

User avatar
Ringtail
Posts: 106
Joined: August 17th, 2008, 8:18 pm
Location:

Re: Marvel vs capcom 3

Post by Ringtail » February 24th, 2011, 11:04 am

Lordstar wrote:
Ringtail wrote:Also what happened to the deadpool finisher where he was supposed to beat you to death with your own lifebar? :(
its in there. It is a level 3 and you turn it on and the person has to hit you.
Awesome have to go experiment with that a bit more then :)
People have the right to be stupid, but some abuse that privilege.

User avatar
Aypok
Posts: 445
Joined: February 23rd, 2009, 9:19 am
Location: Birmingham, UK
eBay: aypok
Initials: AYP

Re: Marvel vs capcom 3

Post by Aypok » February 24th, 2011, 12:29 pm

Sorry if this has already been answered (I've done a search and didn't find any mention of it), but is the European x360 version region-free?
Violator and subject to severe penalties and will be prosecutedt to the full extent of the jam

<kernow> I am indeed a happy mother ****

User avatar
SuperPang
Master or Universe
Posts: 9964
Joined: August 16th, 2008, 2:45 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Marvel vs capcom 3

Post by SuperPang » February 24th, 2011, 12:37 pm

Yes

User avatar
CPS2
Street Fighter
Posts: 2005
Joined: August 19th, 2008, 10:03 pm
Location: Leeds

Re: Marvel vs capcom 3

Post by CPS2 » February 24th, 2011, 2:10 pm

Aypok wrote:Sorry if this has already been answered (I've done a search and didn't find any mention of it), but is the European x360 version region-free?
It's like SSF4, the disc is the same. If you change the language of your Xbox to Japanese, you'll get the full JPN version with Gouki etc :awe:

User avatar
Aypok
Posts: 445
Joined: February 23rd, 2009, 9:19 am
Location: Birmingham, UK
eBay: aypok
Initials: AYP

Re: Marvel vs capcom 3

Post by Aypok » February 24th, 2011, 3:54 pm

Neato. Thanks for the info, guys.
Violator and subject to severe penalties and will be prosecutedt to the full extent of the jam

<kernow> I am indeed a happy mother ****

n_nlemon
Posts: 36
Joined: January 23rd, 2009, 1:50 am
Location: ¯\(°_o)/¯

Re: Marvel vs capcom 3

Post by n_nlemon » February 24th, 2011, 7:34 pm

1up wrote:are there any DLC announced? Im wondering how they will make that work? For online play I mean. Vanilla vs DLC. Will there be a new lobby option for people with DLC or how do they plan on doing it? Forced update with the new characters but they only get selectable if you buy the DLC?
announced DLC is Shuma Gorath and Jill Valentine (possessed by Wesker or whatever)

rumoured is Frank West and Dr. Octopus (found references to them in the code on the disc)


SRK guide is pretty good and the BradyGames guide is great for £9, frame data, combos, tactics..
found: Pengo - original, Bubble Bobble - original
wanted: small jamma cab that will play them.. :P

User avatar
Munchies
Posts: 385
Joined: May 28th, 2009, 9:57 pm
Location: Northern Ireland, UK
eBay: Frenzia
Initials: MIB

Re: Marvel vs capcom 3

Post by Munchies » February 24th, 2011, 10:07 pm

n_nlemon wrote:
1up wrote:are there any DLC announced? Im wondering how they will make that work? For online play I mean. Vanilla vs DLC. Will there be a new lobby option for people with DLC or how do they plan on doing it? Forced update with the new characters but they only get selectable if you buy the DLC?
announced DLC is Shuma Gorath and Jill Valentine (possessed by Wesker or whatever)

rumoured is Frank West and Dr. Octopus (found references to them in the code on the disc)


SRK guide is pretty good and the BradyGames guide is great for £9, frame data, combos, tactics..
Frank West was supposedly cancelled early in development due to having to do "extra work" to incorporate him into the game.

User avatar
maxio098ui
Please Continue...
Posts: 209
Joined: October 28th, 2008, 6:15 pm
Location: Amsterdam, Holland
eBay: maxio098ui

Re: Marvel vs capcom 3

Post by maxio098ui » February 25th, 2011, 12:11 am

CPS2 wrote:
Aypok wrote:Sorry if this has already been answered (I've done a search and didn't find any mention of it), but is the European x360 version region-free?
It's like SSF4, the disc is the same. If you change the language of your Xbox to Japanese, you'll get the full JPN version with Gouki etc :awe:

Wow wowow stop

what? :shock:
The screws used to seal up this cart are wood screws. Nobody is going to waste good wood screws on a bootleg, they'd just use cheap electronic screws instead.

User avatar
Munchies
Posts: 385
Joined: May 28th, 2009, 9:57 pm
Location: Northern Ireland, UK
eBay: Frenzia
Initials: MIB

Re: Marvel vs capcom 3

Post by Munchies » February 25th, 2011, 12:39 am

I'm liking it, however the roster is severely lacking. Supposedly this was done to balance the game, however with Sentinel there I see nothing but a lack of balance. Amaterasu kicks some serious **** :D

User avatar
Lordstar
Vinyl Pusher
Posts: 2588
Joined: August 17th, 2008, 6:30 pm
Location: Liverpool, UK (karoshidrop.com store)
eBay: N/A
Contact:

Re: Marvel vs capcom 3

Post by Lordstar » February 27th, 2011, 8:41 pm

Munchies wrote:I'm liking it, however the roster is severely lacking. Supposedly this was done to balance the game, however with Sentinel there I see nothing but a lack of balance. Amaterasu kicks some serious **** :D

I can beat most sentinels no problem theresways of getting around them ****. Its the characters people are not picking up that im having dificulty with. Domamu is nuts, the dog takes too much damage but has some nice little switch ups but most cant handle my Felicia rushdown. I am not playing great players though im still meeting people who are beating me via spaming fireballs /fuuuuu

got a review i wrote up here for a website. http://www.peoww.co.uk/marvel-vs-capcom-3-xbox-360/"
New ketsui tee avaliable for sale here http://tinyurl.com/5t8yrjr" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
www.karoshidrop.com its a work in progress

User avatar
gargamel
Posts: 295
Joined: August 19th, 2008, 3:54 am
Location: 日本

Re: Marvel vs capcom 3

Post by gargamel » March 1st, 2011, 12:21 pm

Am i the only one which was disappointed by this game?
(I waited it so much and got dissapointed so much...)
=Capcom Mini Cute and Killer Instinct severe addiction=

User avatar
CPS2
Street Fighter
Posts: 2005
Joined: August 19th, 2008, 10:03 pm
Location: Leeds

Re: Marvel vs capcom 3

Post by CPS2 » March 1st, 2011, 12:22 pm

gargamel wrote:Am i the only one which was disappointed by this game?
(I waited it so much and got dissapointed so much...)
I expected it to be ****. Anything else was a bonus... :awe:

Post Reply