Introduce yourself here!

New users start here!
Introductions, forum information, rules and guidelines.
theosnw

Hi, I'm new.

Post by theosnw »

Hi,

New to this forum, don't have a candy cab (yet) but own a few other cabs and bits and bobs.

I'm looking to learn more and expand my collection.

Merci.
PlayingKarrde
eBay: playingkarrde
Initials: SEF

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Post by PlayingKarrde »

Hey all.

I just bought myself a New Astro City cab and will be doing it up so wanted to introduce myself since I'll probably be asking lots of questions over the coming weeks :)

See you around!
Lordstar
Vinyl Pusher
eBay: N/A

Post by Lordstar »

lot of new names! welcome all of you. :mrgreen:
New ketsui tee avaliable for sale here http://tinyurl.com/5t8yrjr" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
www.karoshidrop.com its a work in progress
elsung
Please Continue...

Post by elsung »

Hi everyone! I'm Eric and i've become addicted to collecting and customizing rcade sticks~
Rubbinnexx

Post by Rubbinnexx »

hi, i am stefan and i already own two (non candy) arcade machines.
i am considering buying a candy cab by using this site to seek some advice (and probably offers as well).
analogmonkey

Post by analogmonkey »

Hi!

I'm Nigel, had an foray into cabs a few years back bought a few boards but couldn't get hold of a decent cab.

Hopefully this will change of the next few months!
Hey

Post by Hey »

Hi there,

i'm an arcade fan from France. After several months of reading, I finally decided to register.

For the history, after 10 years without video games, I went back to video games through the arcade!! I like a lot of arcade games, but especially SFIII 3rd strike and Ketsui.

See you on the forum.
Lordstar
Vinyl Pusher

Post by Lordstar »

Welcome new guys! always nice to see new faces here. Dont forget to get involved :mrgreen:
New ketsui tee avaliable for sale here http://tinyurl.com/5t8yrjr" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MartinW
Please Continue...
eBay: guddler1

Post by MartinW »

Hello people.

I'm hardly new in arcade parts but haven't ever been over here. I keep getting told I should come over here to flog some of the stuff I've got to get rid of but obviously that's completely impolite, not to mention not possible straight away so that can wait for the time being :D

So, here I am.

I've got a number of old classic woodies. Couple of pinballs. Did have an E2 but that's now gone to a new home recently.

Should be getting something right up the ally of this place fairly soon. Fingers crossed and all that. More when the time comes :lol:

MartinW (aka Guddler)
Hamburglar

Post by Hamburglar »

Howdy. my name is Brian, I have been into JP arcade cabs/PCBs since around back in '97 I believe, eventually I got rid of it all, recently I have been picking up PCBs, may pick up a small cab in the future, for now I am using a home made Supergun.
Geckosan
Please Continue...
Initials: GKO

Post by Geckosan »

Hi Everyone,
I’m Daniel, always been an arcade fan but only recently gained the space to own a machine of my own :D

Am interested in buying my first candy cab and have been recommended this forum for info.
The wiki is excellent btw, have learnt a lot there already!
SugarKane
Please Continue...

Post by SugarKane »

Hello chaps,

My name is James, or Jim, or whatever really... You can call me sweetheart if it takes your fancy.

I live in the southwest and I used to live in the arcades when I was a kid, never owned a machine though sadly.
Dazza7447
Please Continue...

Post by Dazza7447 »

hi my names dazza, im from the uk, my main interest in cabs is street fighter/ fighting games, and GTI club (wish i had any of them :( )

hope to find a cab in the very close future :)
Merlin
Please Continue...

Post by Merlin »

Hi everyone. I've been lurking at this forum for quite a while and decided to finally sign up. I've been using a supergun and a consolized PGM to play arcade games but after a lot of thought I've decided to get myself a candy cab hopefully in the near future. The wiki and forum are a great resource of info which has really helped me already.
Lordstar
Vinyl Pusher

Post by Lordstar »

Merlin wrote:Hi everyone. I've been lurking at this forum for quite a while and decided to finally sign up. I've been using a supergun and a consolized PGM to play arcade games but after a lot of thought I've decided to get myself a candy cab hopefully in the near future. The wiki and forum are a great resource of info which has really helped me already.

Thats awesome to hear dude. what do you have on your PGM?
Merlin
Please Continue...

Post by Merlin »

Lordstar wrote: Thats awesome to hear dude. what do you have on your PGM?
Hi Lordstar. So far I've got Demon Front, Dragon World 2, Dragon World 3, Knights of Valour, Knights of Valour 2, Martial Masters, Oriental Legend, Puzzle Star, The Gladiator and The Killing Blade. I'm planning to buy most of the available carts eventually and also get a PGM 2. Have you got any PGM games? Well worth it if you haven't already. I think IGS are a pretty underrated developer and thanks to them the 2d arcade beat 'em up genre is still alive. Can't wait till they finish KOV 3! :)
wouly

Post by wouly »

Hello,

I'm Wouly. I'm from Belgium and I'm a big fan of fighting games like Street Fighter and snk games.
I like Mortal kombat series too.

Regards ;)
thekonamikid
Please Continue...

Post by thekonamikid »

Halo,

Name is Ben, I have had a jamma cab for past 3 or 4 years now, have around 30 or so games for it. More a fan of the late 80's/early 90's stuff. But do love Outrun, Paperboy & Gauntlet. One day I plan to have all 3 lined up, but that day is a long way off yet :lol: Am big on my retro console games too. I am also on other forums (jamma+, Ukvac & Retro Gamer under bensonrad) but thought I would pop over here and have a look and spread my wings a bit :)

Cheers
Ben
Jaelus
Please Continue...
eBay: Jaelus
Initials: JAE

Post by Jaelus »

Hello all,

I'm Jaelus from over at the neo-geo forums.. been lurking here for awhile. I've been collecting for about six years now and am up to 7 cabs atm: 4 slot big red, 4 player D&D Cab, Galaxian, Blast City (tate), AWSD, Super Neo 29 Type I (6 slot MVS), & Type II (HNG64). The woodies were my original cabs when I got into the hobby (had and sold a VF4:Evolution woodie as well), but I've since fallen in love with candies and my game tastes and collection has grown tremendously thanks to all the great people I've had the pleasure of getting to know in this hobby.

Glad to be here!
My feedback from the neo-geo forums:
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/itrader.php?u=10822
ratson

Post by ratson »

Jaelus wrote:Hello all,

I'm Jaelus from over at the neo-geo forums.. been lurking here for awhile. I've been collecting for about six years now and am up to 7 cabs atm: 4 slot big red, 4 player D&D Cab, Galaxian, Blast City (tate), AWSD, Super Neo 29 Type I (6 slot MVS), & Type II (HNG64). The woodies were my original cabs when I got into the hobby (had and sold a VF4:Evolution woodie as well), but I've since fallen in love with candies and my game tastes and collection has grown tremendously thanks to all the great people I've had the pleasure of getting to know in this hobby.

Glad to be here!
Hi jaelus, always good to have a fellow n-g.com member here :mrgreen:
I man are the bushdoctor