Introduce yourself here!

New users start here!
Introductions, forum information, rules and guidelines.
quinino
eBay: quinino17
Initials: qui

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Post by quinino »

Hi All,
I'm a 40 from viterbo , Italy.
i love arcade and have 20 years experience of cabinet speciali of sega model,naomi ,chihiro ecc
also it is my works.have a lot of spare parts and information to share ,thanks
bemblake
eBay: blak-buehn
Initials: BHB

Post by bemblake »

I'm Blake. I've always loved arcade games. I've built, collect, and restored machines. Glad to be able to join this community.
MagicianLord77
eBay: blat986

Post by MagicianLord77 »

Hi everyone! I am MagicianLord77, proud owner of two Sega Aero City cabinets, since a few months. One with a Namco System 1 pacmania board, the other with a Neo-Geo.
I am in Montevideo, Uruguay, looking forward to learn more about arcade machines to make them work better and help anybody I can!
ST67
eBay: martinishere
Initials: ST6

Post by ST67 »

Hello all. I am Martin and I live in Germany. I am looking to get either a Blast City or New Net City to start my arcade adventure. Rather excited!
froztbite
eBay: froztbite2003
Initials: VKR

Post by froztbite »

Hi all!

I'm Froztbite from Finland. I currently own two arcade cabinets TMNT 4-player and generic one from 90s. Hopefully I will be able to get a bigger space for more in the future.

Recently I have been purchasing PCB and MVS carts for my collection and to play with and always on the lookout for more. Also taken an interest in troubleshooting and repairing but no major repairs under my belt yet. Love to read on the technical troubleshooting section and repair logs people post and hopefully will be able to contribute something that will help someone else in return someday.
TimePiloteer
eBay: adamtoth
Initials: ADT

Post by TimePiloteer »

Hello, I'm new here, but not to arcade repair. I fix Pole Position PCBs (my favorite game) and have a nice collection of classic arcade games that I love working on and restoring.
aimbuster
eBay: aimbuster7

Post by aimbuster »

Hello, this is my first post. I'm currently an active member of Arcade-Projects and sometimes KLOV. I'm also a member of several arcade groups on Facebook. I love gaming new and old school. And currently own too much stuff including a Blast City and Vewlix Diamond Orange to name just two. I'm here to access the Marketplace to buy more stuff which is not really a good idea. But I did it anyway!
sky13
eBay: marypoppinhoople
Initials: VIN

Post by sky13 »

Hello,

I’m sky-13 on the shmups forum and I love arcade games!

Particularly Cave shmups and Capcom beat em ups, but I can get into any genre :)

Glad to finally join AO!
WARNING: no refuge
radabass
eBay: radabass
Initials: RAB

Post by radabass »

Hello!

Fist presentation post for another arcade lover.
DragonMinded
eBay: dragonminded
Initials: JET

Post by DragonMinded »

Hey,

I'm DragonMinded. I've been collecting for over a decade now and have just over 40 games, focusing mostly on music games. I also enjoy doing restorations, make custom PCBs to repair my games and run gamerepair.info wiki to document repairs that myself and friends discover. Right now I am on a war path to outfit as many of the games I own with RGB output so I can plug and play stream them to friends!
apoido
eBay: neo4993
Initials: NEO

Post by apoido »

Hi,All

Nice to meet you.
I live in Japan.
I like CPS2 and NEOGEO fighting games.

Recently, I often go to Akihabara.

Thanks
Suteneko
eBay: a-uk476
Initials: YME

Post by Suteneko »

Hey, I'm Suteneko from over at RetroGameboards and recently purchased a SEGA NAOMI Universal Cabinet that sadly needs a fair bit of work.
RNGesus
eBay: nrgesus
Initials: RNG

Post by RNGesus »

Hi, my name is Jonas. I'm a young guy from Germany currently trying to get a nice collection of MVS-Games.
FrAshi
eBay: mimicmimic
Initials: JDM

Post by FrAshi »

Hello all! Just began arcade collecting this past year, in particular to play Japanese 90s/early 2000s gems on original hardware. Have a fully working, good-condition all-original US MVS2 cab, a second one that I’m restoring completely, and a Blast City which should be fully operational in the next couple of weeks. They each have their charm!

The MVS has a multi cart, and for the Blast I’ve got a CPS2 multi, a Naomi 2 netdimm coming together, and I’m piecing together a CPS3 multi as well. Maybe CPS1 and Sega STV in the future.

This forum is famous for great resources and great members. Glad to be aboard!
nidulans
eBay: den_8749
Initials: NID

Post by nidulans »

Hi. Got into the hobby about a year ago and have already lost my garage to it. My favourite system at the moment is my CPS2 multi mounted in an Exceleena.
nvx
eBay: naturevalleyx
Initials: nvx

Post by nvx »

Hi all! I'm based in brighton uk, been into arcade games for a few years now after getting into shmups and the tgm games.
Not much of a forum poster but pleased to be here!
I assume this post (my first) has to be approved before I can use the buying/selling section? If so here it is!
Thanks
rcboosted
eBay: jarod98

Post by rcboosted »

Hi everyone. I recently got into the arcade scene (real hardware) via MVS, it's only been about a month, and I've already accumulated 5 MVS boards! I killed 1, but brought 2 back to life. I have some soldering experience, but not much SMD PCB experience. Since I now have 2 superguns, I am hoping to get into the arcade PCB collecting too. The AO Wiki has been very informative, currently digesting all the intro guides. Hopefully I can contribute to them later on.
rabbitmaiden
eBay: rabbitmaiden

Post by rabbitmaiden »

Hi, I'm Alice. I've been collecting arcade hardware for a few years and have a decent collection of candy cabs and music games.
gravatos
eBay: NA
Initials: GRV

Post by gravatos »

Hi I am gravatos. I am here primarily for the aleck64 as I am weird and like the N64 a lot. My goals are generally in helping folks try out weird hardware like the aleck64 or ique player which are both based on the N64. I have stuff setup so I can let people play iQue Player multiplayer games on my real system remotely online over Parsec and hope to do the same for the aleck64 soon. If anyone wants to try it out sometime let me know.

I dont use forums a lot but have been in the discord bugging folks a fair bit so figured I should make an account.
Nat
eBay: eccentric-nut
Initials: NAT

Post by Nat »

Hi All,

After wanting a candy cab for many years but just not having the space, I have now been fortunate enough to have the funds, and now the space to get one!

I purchased a Neo Candy 29 which is in need of some work, so I hope I can ask for some advice during the refurbishment process.

All the best,

Nat.