AWSD chasis question

For monitor related issues
jonny
AWSD chasis question

Post by jonny » September 24th, 2008, 3:44 pm

I have a Wei-Ya C3129B chasis and i'm wondering if this is a compatible replacement chasis for an AWSD cab. a friend of mine had a chasis go out and i'd like to hook him up with this if it's compatible.

kernow told me his AWSD has a C3129DB chasis so I assume mine would be compatible.

any info?

kernow
:problem: child
Initials: KRN

Re: AWSD chasis question

Post by kernow » September 24th, 2008, 3:51 pm

my AWSD *now* has a DB, it had a

before (which was the original AWSD chassis)
:)
David... The wind blows... The wind blows... Bits of your... life awayee

Alec

Post by Alec » September 29th, 2008, 2:10 am

thank you kernow thank you jonny. yeah, its the exact same chassis that kernow has posted. Model number to the T. Just pulled it out of the cabinet a few minutes ago.

Does anyone know anything about installing the Wei-Ya C3129B chasis into an atomiswave sit down cabinet with a samsung tube configured to run off the M3129D01-7 Wei-Ya chassis? Would the connecting pieces be the same? Would it have an effect on the picture? Is one known to be more reliable than the other? I'm currious to know. I'm sending this chassis out for repair, but I would like to have an extra as a back up for emergencies. Thanks to anyone with any info to share. :D

grantspain
Tech Head

Post by grantspain » September 29th, 2008, 11:23 am

THE 3129B chassis is a high resolution yoke inductance running at 0.200mh,you need to read the yoke inductance using an lcr meter before choosing a chassis