Help identifing sanwa chassis

For monitor related issues
arcadeaddict

Help identifing sanwa chassis

Post by arcadeaddict » June 28th, 2018, 5:28 pm

My friend got a blast city the other day and it included a sanwa chassis for monitor. Im pretty sure its not original since wiki states they came with ms2930/31 chassis. I can't figure out what chassis it is or any details about it. Can anyone please help identify this chassis for us. I have pictures of chassis included

Thank you

Asure
eBay: asure_nl

Re: Help identifing sanwa chassis

Post by Asure » June 28th, 2018, 10:13 pm

Sanwa PM1751
Should be a Nanao in there, but judging from the look & labels it was serviced in Japan and replaced at some point during its life.
No idea if this is a tri-sync chassis. Did you test the CGA and VGA inputs yet?

phillv85
Initials: PAV

Post by phillv85 » June 28th, 2018, 11:08 pm

It could be stock. My Blast has a diagram under the CP to indicate how you tell if you have a Nanao or Sanwa monitor.

grantspain
Tech Head

Post by grantspain » June 29th, 2018, 7:19 am

wow never seen that chassis before, it must be ultra rare
that is tri-sync as you can see the vga connector and the rgb wires in the lower amp up connector

arcadeaddict

Post by arcadeaddict » June 29th, 2018, 5:05 pm

I guess it can be an original blast monitor. I shouldve known, my blast has sticker that says it can be nanao or sanwa. I forgot about that. Although his blast sticker is not same as mine. It has picture of dipswitches to ms2930 has. So this might of came from a blast possibly but most likely not original to his since it has different stickers
It is an auto tri sync just because he got video with 15khz on pandoras box 4s through jamma and 31 khz with taito x2 with sega io board using vga video passthrough to get video through jamma harness.
He can not manage to get any video to display when hooking vga up directly to chassis

Any ideas on what may fix vga input issue?

If its a Sanwa PM1751 chassis does anyone have a link to manual for it. I cant find it anywhere

Thanks again