Gaussing problems on monitors

For monitor related issues
Flazh

Re: Gaussing problems on monitors

Post by Flazh » October 23rd, 2008, 3:52 am

Wow, nutty prices :( I'll see if the place near me can source one for non-silly cash.

poolchamp

Post by poolchamp » October 23rd, 2008, 12:10 pm

Hi chi try this guy Richard Monk ,He normally can track down anything and its in tip top condition

http://www.azteccoin.co.uk/index.php"

markedkiller78
Pony fucker
eBay: markedkiller78
Initials: MAL

Post by markedkiller78 » October 23rd, 2008, 1:44 pm

Chi
Fire Extinguisher
Initials: CHI

Post by Chi » October 23rd, 2008, 2:40 pm

Yep, that's the one I was interested in. However, I know who the unknown bidder is (it's someone from another forum I'm a member of, they are buying it and shipping it to the Czech Republic if they win!), and I know they are willing to bid up to £3,500 for it (which is too much for this machine - it's in reasonable but not great condition, and it's a bootleg upgraded machine, with copied marquee. It has memory card slots but that's not really too interesting except that it tells me it a JP spec cab). They've got two bids on, so I know it'll be a minimum of £3,200 to win it, assuming the second bid is only for the minimum bid increment of £3,100. For the record, I place a machine of that type and quality as worth about £2,900, in cash. Pushing it up to £3K or £3,100 I might have done, but more than that is too much of a premium.

It's a shame, as I'd made a private offer to the seller by email the night before, of £3K less the eBay fees (£68.55 - I'd heard about the cab from a forum so don't really like the idea of eBay profiting) but he was obliged to wait till the end of the auction as he's selling it for a relative that's emigrated.

Cheers for the contact, poolchamp - I'll get in contact and see if he has anything affordable :D
"TO THE untrained eye Christian Cooper might have been stamping out a small fire " - The Times, 7th Feb, 2004

poolchamp

Post by poolchamp » October 23rd, 2008, 2:59 pm

AMR Amusements Ltd
Unit 202b
Burcott Road
Bristol
Avon BS11 8AP
Telephone:
0117 9822238

Fax:
0117 9828116

Thats another ask Richard first from Aztec what you want and give him time ,I can give you loads more if you like