Monitor dying or screen burn damage?

For monitor related issues
poolchamp

Re: Monitor dying or screen burn damage?

Post by poolchamp » October 15th, 2008, 7:56 pm

thechop wrote:Ok nice one, thanks for that i think i'll replace that and see what happens, thanks for your help its greatly appreciated ;)
grantspain wrote:yes of course,the reason it is glued is because it is factory set and should not be adjusted
you can swap it for the horizontal size pot VR455 if you want to have a look to see what happens
If i was to replace it for the horizontal size pot VR455 would that cause any problems in itself? meaning would i then have to go replace the VR455 for another 10k anyway?
Yes you would and your welcome

User avatar
thechop
Not as old as Ralph
Posts: 1305
Joined: August 24th, 2008, 1:17 pm
Location: Wubbly Wolverhampton.

Re: Monitor dying or screen burn damage?

Post by thechop » October 15th, 2008, 8:10 pm

i'll pick one up tomorrow and get it replaced, then i can be sure its not that causing the problem.
kernow wrote:
Cmon chop I wanna see your manly bricklayer arms.

User avatar
thechop
Not as old as Ralph
Posts: 1305
Joined: August 24th, 2008, 1:17 pm
Location: Wubbly Wolverhampton.

Re: Monitor dying or screen burn damage?

Post by thechop » October 15th, 2008, 8:58 pm

poolchamp wrote:
thechop wrote:Ok nice one, thanks for that i think i'll replace that and see what happens, thanks for your help its greatly appreciated ;)
grantspain wrote:yes of course,the reason it is glued is because it is factory set and should not be adjusted
you can swap it for the horizontal size pot VR455 if you want to have a look to see what happens
If i was to replace it for the horizontal size pot VR455 would that cause any problems in itself? meaning would i then have to go replace the VR455 for another 10k anyway?
Yes you would and your welcome
Yes i meant you aswell ;) Might still be needing your help once i change the Knackered pot ;)
kernow wrote:
Cmon chop I wanna see your manly bricklayer arms.

User avatar
thechop
Not as old as Ralph
Posts: 1305
Joined: August 24th, 2008, 1:17 pm
Location: Wubbly Wolverhampton.

Re: Monitor dying or screen burn damage?

Post by thechop » October 24th, 2008, 6:23 pm

Would you say this is more to do with the tube than the chassis? Or wouldn't anyone like to hazard a guess?
kernow wrote:
Cmon chop I wanna see your manly bricklayer arms.

poolchamp

Re: Monitor dying or screen burn damage?

Post by poolchamp » October 24th, 2008, 7:49 pm

thechop wrote:Would you say this is more to do with the tube than the chassis? Or wouldn't anyone like to hazard a guess?
Mt8 you will need to give your chassis to someone local to check that out and find what one it is tube/chassis and then we can help more ,Is there anyone your know with a naomi near you .

User avatar
thechop
Not as old as Ralph
Posts: 1305
Joined: August 24th, 2008, 1:17 pm
Location: Wubbly Wolverhampton.

Re: Monitor dying or screen burn damage?

Post by thechop » October 24th, 2008, 11:43 pm

No 'fraid not :cry:
kernow wrote:
Cmon chop I wanna see your manly bricklayer arms.

poolchamp

Re: Monitor dying or screen burn damage?

Post by poolchamp » October 25th, 2008, 5:31 am

thechop wrote:No 'fraid not :cry:
Ah man. Anyone wanna help this poor man out just to test the chassis for him before it has to go to me or graig

Post Reply