You've Got Grail! The Valuation Thread

Arcade games, artwork, kit pieces...
Topics are pruned after 90 days of inactivity.
User avatar
erzane
Not Made In Japan
Posts: 596
Joined: August 23rd, 2008, 12:52 pm
Location: CH
eBay: Gab79

Re: What's it worth?

Post by erzane » October 30th, 2011, 1:12 pm

I have a jp one , ok it seems to be a better quotation, thanks

User avatar
theman
Posts: 321
Joined: August 17th, 2008, 5:04 pm
Location: Ye Olde London Town
eBay: aero_city
Initials: RJC

Re: What's it worth?

Post by theman » October 30th, 2011, 1:30 pm

Hey fellas what would a Gradius 3 :mad: board be worth.
Cheers.

User avatar
spadgy
Please Continue...
Posts: 49
Joined: February 6th, 2009, 11:47 pm
Location:

Re: What's it worth?

Post by spadgy » November 2nd, 2011, 3:25 pm

How much should I pay for an empty CPS2 B board (game) casing? A green/Japan one, as it happens.

User avatar
kernow
:problem: child
Posts: 14838
Joined: August 17th, 2008, 2:01 pm
Location: Devon
Initials: KRN
Contact:

Re: What's it worth?

Post by kernow » November 2nd, 2011, 3:26 pm

Wouldn't pay more than £15 personally.

User avatar
Lordstar
Vinyl Pusher
Posts: 2585
Joined: August 17th, 2008, 6:30 pm
Location: Liverpool, UK (karoshidrop.com store)
eBay: N/A
Contact:

Re: What's it worth?

Post by Lordstar » November 2nd, 2011, 10:54 pm

I have a blue D&D shadow over Mysteria with mobo and this wierd one.

Its D&D tower of doom orange board but its odd because it has the collectors of a EU board. Looking at it everything appears to be fine its sticker is not a reproduction. I think its one of the ones which were made towards the end of the life of the CPS2 when they did not care which colour was what.

Both with mobos both Phoenix.

rcantor77
Posts: 101
Joined: February 20th, 2011, 9:38 pm
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
eBay: rcantor77

Re: What's it worth?

Post by rcantor77 » November 2nd, 2011, 11:01 pm

So got a lot of interest in these, so I best find out how much they are worth.

Black Sega Ashtrays.
Also might have some Blue Taito ones coming too.

So anyone know what the going rate for these are...?

And no, they are not stolen. They are already removed from Arcades and I have no way of knowing the history of their origin.

Please no PMs about these. I will post a thread if they come.

User avatar
system11
Posts: 358
Joined: September 21st, 2008, 1:14 pm
Location: Cambridge, UK

Re: What's it worth?

Post by system11 » November 2nd, 2011, 11:05 pm

Rough idea on:
Sega Megaplay motherboard including these carts: Sonic The Hedgehog, Sonic The Hedgehog 2 (rare, includes case and instruction card), Bio Hazard Battle, Streets Of Rage II and Golden Axe II

User avatar
yosai
280bpm's too slow
Posts: 3702
Joined: August 17th, 2008, 5:00 pm
Location: London
eBay: yosai

Re: What's it worth?

Post by yosai » November 2nd, 2011, 11:28 pm

Around £10 for the SEGA ashtrays.

User avatar
AeroCityMayor
Previously alien_mame
Posts: 2075
Joined: July 25th, 2009, 1:05 pm
Location: West Yorks, UK
eBay: air_fortless
Initials: ACM

Re: What's it worth?

Post by AeroCityMayor » November 2nd, 2011, 11:31 pm

yosai wrote:Around £10 for the SEGA ashtrays.
Yeah, what he said :awe:

I paid £8 for mine a few years back.

Cheers,

Ralhp.

User avatar
FrancoB
J+ member of the year finalist!
Posts: 4592
Joined: June 8th, 2009, 10:42 pm
Location: Buckinghamshire
eBay: francosquashking
Initials: FRN

Re: What's it worth?

Post by FrancoB » November 3rd, 2011, 5:55 am

Hi Ralhp :wave:

I would say £15 shipped. That's a little cheaper than the ones off ebay worked out to be.

User avatar
Jamtex
Posts: 100
Joined: May 20th, 2011, 9:10 pm
Location: Oslo, Norway

Re: What's it worth?

Post by Jamtex » November 3rd, 2011, 2:02 pm

rcantor77 wrote:And no, they are not stolen. They are already removed from Arcades and I have no way of knowing the history of their origin.
Er, if you do not know the history of these then how can you know they aren't stolen. :lol:

User avatar
ChurchOfSolipsism
Posts: 56
Joined: May 3rd, 2010, 7:29 pm
Location: near Kempten
eBay: knowledge-is-power-arm-yoursel

Re: What's it worth?

Post by ChurchOfSolipsism » November 3rd, 2011, 5:06 pm

Hey fellas, how much do you think a PGM motherboard should go for? Also, how much should I pay for Demon Front and Martial Masters?

One more thing: This guy

http://smallcab.net/index.php?cPath=21_33"

has both of them, but Demon Front seems awfully cheap for 74 Euros; in the Ebay auction, it says that he redid the label. Is it possible he is selling a bootleg? If so, how much would that go for?

User avatar
Jamtex
Posts: 100
Joined: May 20th, 2011, 9:10 pm
Location: Oslo, Norway

Re: What's it worth?

Post by Jamtex » November 3rd, 2011, 5:33 pm

ChurchOfSolipsism wrote:Hey fellas, how much do you think a PGM motherboard should go for? Also, how much should I pay for Demon Front and Martial Masters?
129 Euros? I remember paying about $40 for a PGM motherboard when I was in Taiwan... Although personally anything over 80 quid is expensive. Demon Front and Martial Masters seem to go for silly money in Japan, here is someone who has one for a reasonable price http://forum.arcadeotaku.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=17604"

User avatar
Bigsasquatch
Posts: 112
Joined: August 20th, 2008, 2:13 am
Location: Stoke-on-Trent

Re: What's it worth?

Post by Bigsasquatch » November 3rd, 2011, 9:10 pm

1) Hokuto No ken ( original ... NOT a boot)
+ Atomiswave MOBO ?

Havent seen one in a while so no idea on price ?

2) Naomi bits as follows:

- Capcom I/O
- MOBO with Papst fan replacement
- Dimm Board + cables



BIGS

User avatar
ChurchOfSolipsism
Posts: 56
Joined: May 3rd, 2010, 7:29 pm
Location: near Kempten
eBay: knowledge-is-power-arm-yoursel

Re: What's it worth?

Post by ChurchOfSolipsism » November 3rd, 2011, 11:20 pm

Jamtex wrote:
ChurchOfSolipsism wrote:Hey fellas, how much do you think a PGM motherboard should go for? Also, how much should I pay for Demon Front and Martial Masters?
129 Euros? I remember paying about $40 for a PGM motherboard when I was in Taiwan... Although personally anything over 80 quid is expensive. Demon Front and Martial Masters seem to go for silly money in Japan, here is someone who has one for a reasonable price http://forum.arcadeotaku.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=17604"
Cheers man, I'll check it out!

User avatar
Lordstar
Vinyl Pusher
Posts: 2585
Joined: August 17th, 2008, 6:30 pm
Location: Liverpool, UK (karoshidrop.com store)
eBay: N/A
Contact:

Re: What's it worth?

Post by Lordstar » November 4th, 2011, 5:23 pm

Lordstar wrote:I have a blue D&D shadow over Mysteria with mobo and this wierd one.

Its D&D tower of doom orange board but its odd because it has the collectors of a EU board. Looking at it everything appears to be fine its sticker is not a reproduction. I think its one of the ones which were made towards the end of the life of the CPS2 when they did not care which colour was what.

Both with mobos both Phoenix.
bump!

User avatar
geotrig
Potato!
Posts: 6696
Joined: December 5th, 2008, 1:14 pm
Location: ._.
eBay: ._.

Re: What's it worth?

Post by geotrig » November 4th, 2011, 6:00 pm

about £80 -£90 quid

User avatar
neogeomvs
Posts: 376
Joined: June 22nd, 2011, 11:12 pm
Location: Kent
eBay: neo-geo-mvs

Re: What's it worth?

Post by neogeomvs » November 4th, 2011, 6:13 pm

Bigsasquatch wrote:1) Hokuto No ken ( original ... NOT a boot)
+ Atomiswave MOBO ?

BIGS
£85 - £100 for Fist of the North Star
£85 - £100 for Atomiswave MB

User avatar
kernow
:problem: child
Posts: 14838
Joined: August 17th, 2008, 2:01 pm
Location: Devon
Initials: KRN
Contact:

Re: What's it worth?

Post by kernow » November 4th, 2011, 6:15 pm

you waa shocckk

User avatar
markedkiller78
Pony fucker
Posts: 7353
Joined: August 17th, 2008, 6:53 pm
Location: Glasgow
eBay: markedkiller78
Initials: MAL

Re: What's it worth?

Post by markedkiller78 » November 4th, 2011, 6:41 pm

Donpachi pcb?

One went for $300 on eBay, not seen many others lately.

Post Reply