WTB: Blast City Compatible Chassis

Trying to find something? Request it in here.
Topics are pruned after 90 days of inactivity.
ebzero
eBay: bassman31789
Initials: CAH

WTB: Blast City Compatible Chassis

Post by ebzero » July 25th, 2019, 7:57 pm

Hello there, someone on reddit recommended I make a wanted request here for what I'm looking for. I had asked earlier in the Q&A section for help, but have come to realize I'm probably better off just trying to source a replacement.

That being said, I'm looking for any chassis that will work on a Toshiba A68KSM696X. From what I can gather, this includes a pretty wide range of stuff like MS-2931s 2930s 2933s 2934s, appropriate wei-yas and several toshiba chassis. I'm looking for pretty much anything that will get me up and running on that tube until a nice (or even not so nice) 2930 or 2931 comes along. I'm located on the East coast in the US and will happily pay pretty much whatever crazy shipping might be. If anyone has any other suggestions I'm all ears!

As for feedback, I've only very recently gotten into the arcade purchasing scene, so not much feedback exists under this name. Here's my ebay link anyway, https://www.ebay.com/usr/bassman31789. Let me know if you have any one of the above chassis so we can make a deal!

Thanks!