ESP.Ra.De

Post your high scores here!
Chempop
Please Continue...
eBay: Weegzon
Initials: GLX

Re: ESP.Ra.De

Post by Chempop »

IIRC you just have to be in the right spot as the train on the far right passes from bottom to top. it's a very brief moment but once you figure it out there isn't much to it. Between the 1UP and the 8mil extend you should be able to push through that brutal stage 4 boss. Best of luck with Mrs Gara :twisted:
wonderbanana
You can't polish a turd, but I can

Post by wonderbanana »

Chempop wrote:IIRC you just have to be in the right spot as the train on the far right passes from bottom to top. it's a very brief moment but once you figure it out there isn't much to it. Between the 1UP and the 8mil extend you should be able to push through that brutal stage 4 boss. Best of luck with Mrs Gara :twisted:
Will have a nose on YT.

Had that stage 4 boss to half health but he tagged me with an unexpected pattern :(

I'm at a stage now where I should be able to clear the first three stages without losing a life if I actually concentrate.

More often than not I lose lives due to the different coloured 'bullets', my brains weaving through pink and blue projectiles only to get tagged by a new green barrage. If they were all the same colour I'd be fine :lol:

Will play some more tonight, will probably be last chance for a bit as away next week and I've got a grail pcb arriving next week... :awe:
markedkiller78 wrote:that's probably my best contribution to the forum to date "I am pluralising fanny"
ChrisBEANS
eBay: chrismartinlewis
Initials: BNS

Post by ChrisBEANS »

Had a rare day with the cabs today, so I’ve been playing as much of this as I can…

My current top score is 4618830, and the furthest I can get on a credit is about mid way through level 4.

I use JB 5th, and the level select trick so that I always get School as level 3.

On a really good run I can get to level 4 deathless, usually I’m a life down because I’m wildly inconsistent.

I generally get the first high score extend on the level 3 boss, and I’m very inconsistent in picking up the extra life on the train.

I’m hoping this will eventually be my first Cave 1cc, but it looks like it’ll take quite some time to get there.

Anyone have this in their cab right now?