Coin-operated games and arcades.
11 posts • Page 1 of 1
To much acid, nothing more to say.
- Posts: 502
- Joined: April 7th, 2011, 4:00 pm
- Location: Pordenone, Italy
- eBay: *mkl*
- Initials: MKL
http://www.beeldbuisboek.nl/uploads/Fot ... MELTOP.JPGspmbx wrote:Dual neck CRT? What? Is that even possible?
Im running games with a vga to tv converter on my Shangai Novel, with composite and it looks amazing, Im not interested in RGB or Scart.
- stompin' an' jumpin'
- Posts: 8389
- Joined: February 10th, 2012, 2:51 pm
- Location: Fife, Scotland
- eBay: crunchywasp
- Initials: MAK
Sounds like a grail cab of Polybius proportions.
- Armed Police Buttrider
- Posts: 12841
- Joined: August 17th, 2008, 4:49 pm
- Location: Wales, United Kingdom
- eBay: hordarian
- Initials: CLS
- Still pantless?
- Posts: 3026
- Joined: March 19th, 2012, 7:22 am
- Location: Finland
- eBay: jeffrymcmild
Deffo £700 x 2cools wrote:Definitely £700