Search found 958 matches

by thomj
January 2nd, 2015, 9:02 pm
Forum: Home Games
Topic: I'm currently playing:
Replies: 1033
Views: 139107

Re: Tonight I'm playing:

Farcry 4 (and coc)
by thomj
November 8th, 2014, 5:36 pm
Forum: Arcade Games & Artwork
Topic: You've Got Grail! The Valuation Thread
Replies: 9682
Views: 946441

Re: What's it worth?

Prices seem to be up in naomis. I bet someone would even give £250.
by thomj
November 2nd, 2014, 11:28 am
Forum: External Sales
Topic: Items spotted on eBay
Replies: 2365
Views: 247816

Re: Items spotted on eBay

:roll:
by thomj
July 30th, 2014, 6:33 pm
Forum: Arcade Games & Artwork
Topic: You've Got Grail! The Valuation Thread
Replies: 9682
Views: 946441

Re: What's it worth?

Gots me a weird garegga bootleg. :wtf: https://i.imgur.com/wdh4JSY.jpg https://i.imgur.com/tUzNEEu.jpg https://i.imgur.com/bUNehVi.jpg https://i.imgur.com/PSKjGRr.jpg No sound (no attempt made to fix it) but credits up and plays fine. Ran through level 1 playing sideways on a hori monitor and seemed...
by thomj
May 29th, 2014, 9:40 pm
Forum: Home Games
Topic: Super Nintardbros!
Replies: 2850
Views: 278571

Re: Nintendonintendonintendo!

It's 95% Wii mote held sideways like NSMB. The other 5% is a bit of a pain at times but I thought the controls were OK.
by thomj
May 29th, 2014, 8:42 pm
Forum: Home Games
Topic: Super Nintardbros!
Replies: 2850
Views: 278571

Re: Nintendonintendonintendo!

Just finished Metroid: Other M. If you totally ignore the cut scenes and 'story' it's a pretty solid game. Decent gameplay bar a couple of little niggles. Insanely cheap now, recommend it to anyone who's not played it.
by thomj
May 21st, 2014, 10:41 pm
Forum: Home Games
Topic: Super Nintardbros!
Replies: 2850
Views: 278571

Re: Nintendonintendonintendo!

Been playing quite a bit of Wii recently. There are a surprisingly large number of decent games. Cue Kern.
by thomj
April 29th, 2014, 10:22 pm
Forum: Arcade Games
Topic: Post your arcade games inventory
Replies: 1115
Views: 256517

Re: Post your arcade games inventory

3 cubed. Nice number.
by thomj
April 17th, 2014, 6:48 pm
Forum: Arcade Games
Topic: Tank/mech games?
Replies: 8
Views: 2273

Re: Tank/mech games?

I think we can all agree that if there's one thing ultron isn't it's pedantic.
by thomj
April 10th, 2014, 6:07 pm
Forum: Cabinet Q&A
Topic: Cyberlead I/O board stuck input
Replies: 5
Views: 970

Re: Cyberlead I/O board stuck input

If you want a new io try Mo at videotronics, he did have some cyber lead spares. I'd send him a pic of one and ask if he has one.
by thomj
April 8th, 2014, 3:55 pm
Forum: Arcade Games
Topic: unico-the age of heroes
Replies: 10
Views: 1385

Re: unico-the age of heroes

French people seem to go mad for "beat em all" games as they call them. I'd try asking on neoarcadia if no-one here knows.
by thomj
April 5th, 2014, 2:24 pm
Forum: Monitor Q&A
Topic: Shielding isolation transformer
Replies: 9
Views: 1476

Re: Shielding isolation transformer

That had an LCD in it when I got it ;)
by thomj
April 5th, 2014, 1:31 pm
Forum: Monitor Q&A
Topic: Shielding isolation transformer
Replies: 9
Views: 1476

Re: Shielding isolation transformer

Aye, not like this though. It'd make you seasick trying to play as it is now.
by thomj
April 5th, 2014, 12:03 pm
Forum: Monitor Q&A
Topic: Shielding isolation transformer
Replies: 9
Views: 1476

Re: Shielding isolation transformer

And, assuming I'm on a forum about preserving and playing arcade hardware because I'd rather preserve the original?
by thomj
April 2nd, 2014, 9:22 pm
Forum: Monitor Q&A
Topic: Shielding isolation transformer
Replies: 9
Views: 1476

Shielding isolation transformer

I'm fixing up an old atari cocktail table. The monitor is really close to the isolation transformer and it isn't (adequately) shielded. There's considerable wobble on the monitor but if it's out of the cab it's rock solid. So I need to add some shielding to the transformer but what's the easiest way...
by thomj
March 29th, 2014, 8:40 pm
Forum: Arcade Games
Topic: What speaker is this?
Replies: 3
Views: 798

Re: What speaker is this?

sound scaper?
by thomj
February 27th, 2014, 5:45 pm
Forum: Everything Else
Topic: It's for free!
Replies: 1335
Views: 185677

Re: It's for free!

Wonder if retrorepair made it. His mame board was called mametopia.
by thomj
December 11th, 2013, 2:53 pm
Forum: Home Games
Topic: I'm currently playing:
Replies: 1033
Views: 139107

Re: Tonight I'm playing:

Zack and wiki on the wii
by thomj
December 3rd, 2013, 8:04 am
Forum: Cabinet Q&A
Topic: Stuck screws
Replies: 15
Views: 2159

Re: Stuck screws

They aren't standard phillips on an astro! JIS
by thomj
November 19th, 2013, 8:58 pm
Forum: Cabinet Q&A
Topic: Egret 2 dead - no sound and no image
Replies: 17
Views: 2389

Re: Egret 2 dead - no sound and no image

You need a multimeter. Should be the first thing you buy when you get a cab. A cheap £5 ebay job will do the trick. Search on here and there a couple of How To threads.